Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update my blog by posting this. I've been basically working on book covers and book illustrations for the past year or so. I've also designed a few logos over the past year and a few things here and there. I had a book launch for my own children's book called "Follow the Bouncing Ball"which is available on Amazon.com. But, I do have a few other projects that are on the "back burner" and is ready to be moved forward.

So, I want to post a book that I illustrated the interior as well as the cover.

Allie Miszewski is a young adult author who wrote this story about the special moments in her life with her Dad. She hopes that many Dads and daughters after reading the book will share a piece of peanut butter toast and build some lasting memories.


This book is available at www.peakcitypublishing.com Once there you can find an assortment of quality books.... like "Follow the Bouncing Ball" ;)  All Peak City Publishing books are also available at www.amazon.com
                                                                 #supporttheindies

All of my works at my online portfolio are available for purchase. I also take commissions. You can always contact me at Easonentertainment@gmail.com My online portfolio is here at www.dmeason.daportfolio.com


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/@dmeason

Thank you and as always,
More to Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment