Monday, September 26, 2011

Follow The Bouncing Ball.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to post a short Blog Post this week. I would like to introduce the cover to my children's book. You know the book I talked about a few weeks back, if you didn't read that post feel free to go back and check it out. But, anyway, without further ado. I give you DM Eason's Follow The Bouncing Ball.



We are looking at later this year for a book launch date, maybe November'ish? I will let the whole world know when I know. So stay tuned and I will keep you posted.

One last thing, I've been thinking about doing an online or web comic. I thought about posting a few pages of one of my books that I've completed just to see how the feed back goes. So, I'm going to post a couple of pages from Code Name: Gear. So, enjoy and let me know what you think.


Look for more next time and see what happens and or happened...? Anyway, there's a lot more to the story.

You can find more of Sinister Comics Studio Productions at www.sinistercomicstudios.com

#supporttheindies

All of my works at my online portfolio are available for purchase. I also take commissions. You can always contact me at Easonentertainment@gmail.com  My online portfolio is here at www.dmeason.daportfolio.com


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/@dmeason

Thank you and as always,


More to Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment